If you have recently bought a new HP printer you would be amazed at the quality and efficiency once you start using it. It has been proving its worth for a year in the life of users. It provides incredible printouts and output to the commands given. It is extremely efficient with its work and has numerous features. Now if you have bought a new HP printer you would want to know about its setup through 123.hp.com/setup for the proper beginning of work.
Begin with the unboxing
Once you receive your HP printer from 123.hp.com, unbox the printer and keep it on a flat surface. Check for all the inclusive items that come along including a USB cable, user manual, power cord, and CD installation driver.
Start loading the printer paper
Once you unbox the HP printer you need to insert the printing paper of appropriate size. This will allow you to carry out any command and print documents when you do the entire setup with 123.hp.com/setup. Make sure that the size of the printing paper is the same as in the user manual or the printer description. Once you keep the printing paper in the printer tray, drag the markers to keep the sheets intact.
Installing HP printer ink cartridges
You might have received the ink cartridges along with the printer package. Make sure that you remove the breather tape from the ink cartridges before inserting them into the printer. Do not interfere with the placement of ink cartridges and keep them in their respective slots. Lastly, make sure to lock them in the cartridge latch position to avoid any disturbance or issue.
Installation of the driver software from 123.hp.com/setup
The printer drivers are essential for the proper functioning of your 123.hp.com printer. They are the major reason because of which your device and printer can communicate. You can download the latest printer drivers from the HP official website. All the printer drivers for specific model numbers are present on the website and hence enter your model number for the specifications.
After the download, install them by processing the run command. Once the entire installation process is then you can start working on your printer efficiently and receive some amazing printouts as output.
Connecting your HP printer to a Wi-Fi network
Lastly, when you start working on your printer you would require a Wi-Fi connection.
- For the same, you need to go to the control panel of your HP printer and select the network option.
- Now, select the option named wireless setup wizard.
- Choose the network that you wish to connect to from the list that is displayed on the screen.
- Enter the password when asked. Press on the ok button and confirm the settings altogether.
- Your printer is successfully connected to your Wi-Fi network and can start printing wirelessly.
Frequently asked questions
How can I print from my smartphone??
In case your HP printer supports the smartphone printing technology, you can connect it with the network settings. Once you are connected to the printer you may give the desired commands and receive outputs from the printer easily.
How should I install printer drivers for my printer?
Visit the HP official website online, and look for the printer drivers that are most compatible with your specific printer. You will be given a model number on your product which has to be entered on the website. The 123.hp.com would display the updated printer drivers for your printer which can be downloaded and installed immediately.
How should I enable the scanning feature on my HP printer?
Follow the instructions and steps explained below for the same.
- You may begin with the scanning process on your HP printer by visiting the HP printer assistant.
- Go to the Start menu of your device and select the Devices and Printers option available.
- Next, select the HP alternative or the specific printer name that you are using.
- Open the scan section on your device screen and select the manage scan to computer option.
- Select the enable button and you are good to go..